Top Reasons to get a massage today
* Alleviate back and neck pain and improve range of motion and flexibility.
* Lessen depression and anxiety.
* Relieve migraine pain.
* Relieve arthritis pain.
* Alleviate sciatica.
* Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
* Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
* Ease medication dependence.
* Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
* Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
* Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin.
* Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
* Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
* Reduce spasms and cramping.
* Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
* Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
* Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten hospital stays.